As the climate and regulations continue to change every day with COVID-19, we wanted to update all of our students on our current operations.
Our staff meticulously cleans all surfaces, mannequins, and equipment between each student’s use. We have hand sanitizer for use throughout the entire class, with bathrooms nearby for those who prefer to wash their hands with soap and water.
In addition, we have added more skills check sessions where you can do most of the course online and come into our office for a brief one-on-one skills check with an instructor. You will receive the same certification card as an instructor-led class. (We suggest you’ve taken an AHA/ARC course before enrolling in one of our online courses, as these may be challenging to students who have never taken a class before. Remember, once you sign up for an online class, you cannot switch to a regular class without paying the original class fee again.)
Please click the button below:
Please be assured that your information is protected and secure. We value your privacy and do not provide customer information to any third parties.
South Florida Health Care Institute
- Boca Raton Corporate Office (Palm Beach) – 7700 West Camino Real, Suite 401, Boca Raton, FL 33443
- Sunrise Corporate Office (Fort Lauderdale) – 7771 West Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 205, Sunrise, FL 33351
- Tampa (Hillsborough County) – 2807 E Busch Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612
- Jacksonville (Duval County) – 1201 Kings Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Jacksonville (Duval County) – 1100 Railroad Ave., Tallahassee, FL 32310
- Please remember to register before coming to class. We do not accept “walk-ins.”
- Please do not register for courses on the same day it is offered. If you would like to register for a course last minute, please call our office to see if we have space available.
- Please make sure to read your confirmation email completely. It provides you with mandatory information you may need to complete before coming to class (check spam/junk folder as well).